Tracking my order & engineer visit
Claiming your reward
If you’re eligible for a reward, we’ll let you know when you can claim it. In the meantime, here’s how to claim it when it’s ready.How to claim your reward
Frequently asked questions
When will my order arrive?
How can I reschedule a visit?
- Sky boxes and Hubs are sent out by one of our delivery partners and will require someone to be at home to receive them.
Our delivery partners will be in touch with tracking numbers so that you can track the delivery of these items.
If you can't be at home to receive them then you'll be able to collect your parcel from your local depot.
- DVDs will be sent by standard post and you won't need to be at home to take delivery of them.
I've just ordered, what happens next?
- If you're a new customer waiting for your installation visit or an existing customer with a repair visit booked, then please sign in to reschedule your visit.
If you want to change your Home Move appointment then please contact us and we'll be able to reschedule all your deliveries and visits.
- Please note that you won't be able to reschedule your engineer visit online if there's less than 24 hours notice.
If this is the case and the appointment is no longer suitable for you, please contact us so we can inform the engineer.
- If you've missed an appointment then please get in touch to get it rescheduled.
How do I set it up?When will I be able to start using it?
- TV orders (with Sky Engineer visit): When you booked, you probably scheduled an engineer visit.
You can check this date by signing in.
We'll send you a welcome pack in the post and your viewing card, so keep this safe until your engineer arrives.
Your engineer will set up your TV for you.
- TV orders (self set-up): We'll be sending you a box in the post.
Once you get it, you'll need to connect your viewing card to the new box.
For help with how to do this please see our help article.
- Broadband and Talk: If you have an existing active phone line this will be switched over to Sky remotely, you don't need to be at home.
If you don't have one already then an Openreach engineer will be scheduled to install one for you.
We'll send you a Sky Hub in the post which you'll need to set up, unless you've arranged for an engineer to come out and set this up for you.
Please don't set up your Sky Hub before your confirmed activation date, as it won't work.
You will receive instructions on the Sky Hub on how to set this up or you can get additional help by reading our help article.
- DVDs: These will be sent in the post.
You can go online to get an estimated delivery date.
How will you be in touch?
- TV orders with Engineer visit: Your engineer will set everything up for you.
- TV self set-up: Once you've connected your viewing card you should be able to start watching.
- Broadband and Sky Talk: Once your phone line is up and running, and you've set up your Sky Hub
- Once you’ve ordered you should receive a confirmation email as long as you’ve provided an email address. You should receive confirmation of your order in the post during the week following your order.
- If you have a Sky engineer coming out, they’ll call you to give you an estimated arrival time, either the evening before your appointment, or on the morning of it.
- If you’re expecting a delivery then our delivery partners may send you a text message which contains tracking numbers. Please provide your phone number for this service.